BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 4, 2011

Morons

Warning, Im very annoyed and just need to vent.

ok, i've recently had a run in with a moron, I know you're suppose to ignore these people, but I cant help getting pissed off because I have a short fuse and get angry very fast. So when you decide to critisize me, my friends, the things I do, and my way of life, then yea im going to get angry and tell you off. I dont go around claiming to be something that i'm not, and I dont go around talking shit about others because of stuff that they like. But like I said, do it to me and i'll bite your face off. I will curse you out worse then you have ever been done before.

Yea I might not go out and have a fun night partying and drinking. Just because I'm one of the few people here that is a straight edge follower, doesnt mean you should talk shit about me just because I prefer not to screw up my life.

So what if I like nerdy shit like Lord of the Rings or video games. Thats the stuff that interests me and doesnt concern you in any way, shape, or form. So once again dont talk shit about what I LIKE.

And yes I do have Gay friends, but dont you dare talk about them because if I dont kick you're ass, They sure as hell will.

Sorry for the midnight rant if you are reading this, been a rough night and i'm irritated. Feel free to share you're thoughts or a story or something.

0 comments: